Thursday, February 4, 2010

www.glowpunk.com Give life your all!

http://www.glowpunk.com/

Give life your all!
      
             My athletics coach once told me “Unless you are physically incapacitated when you cross the finish line of a cross cou ntry race, you had more to give, and you should have given it.” From that moment on after every race I would collapse in complete and utter exhaustion. My gums would be stinging at the base of my teeth, because every ounce of blood and oxygen had been utilized by my body to drive the muscles needed to propel me forward faster than my competitors.



              I would collapse on the ground unable to open my eyes and wait for a few minutes until I could finally find the energy to separate my eyelids and face the horrific prospect of sitting up.

              Those insightful words from Mr. Steven Holt (A Legend of a Man) allowed me to reach my full potential on race day. What words would you tell yourself to reach your full potential in life?


Glowpunk.

http://www.glowpunk.com/

No comments: