Wednesday, February 10, 2010

www.glowpunk.com 'Life Force'

http://www.glowpunk.com/

Life force

            The doorbell rang and I was running. My life-force was glowing. I knew it was my friends outside and I knew that they were glowing too. Like me they were bubbling over with the innate life-force that children possess. We had adventures planned and missions to accomplish. We were not content to just be. We were not content to just sustain. We were not content to just exist. We sought adventure and our mouths salivated at the prospect of all things new and unknown. We were risking, discovering and experiencing daily and we knew we were truly living.

            Twenty years on and I am very happy to say that my life-force is stronger now than ever before. My desire to discover and experience new things is never satiated. I have seen some friends slow down and I have seen others stop completely. They have been beaten down by those who cast shadows and the sheep that follow the well beaten path. They allowed others to dictate whether their dreams were attainable or not.

            They lost sight of the fact that they are going to die soon and that every day counts. Rekindle your sense of adventure. Reignite your desire to experience and discover. Fan the embers of life that are lying dormant inside you. They do still exist. Let your flames inspire others to glow too. Watch how people are drawn to those who glow. You can change the world anytime. You just have to decide to Glow.

Glowpunk
Glow and Live

http://www.glowpunk.com/

No comments: