Monday, November 14, 2011

IRISH ACCENT - 'Feel' by David Lynch (Original)





I met David Lynch in Mexico while he was studying. I managed an Irish  Bar there that draws in the Irish students from time to time. David was one of them. I discovered he was a great singer and I mentioned that I like to make videos for you tube and proposed a collaboration. This is the result. A video shot in one take in my bathroom in my apartment in Guadalajara Mexico.  The song as you can see is called 'Feel.' It is a David Lynch original and as you can see this young man can sing. I expect to see great things from this man in the future. Looking forward to working with him again in the future. The video on you tube is doing pretty good and I am guessing with time he will have many videos on line that will blow the minds of his fans.

Hope you enjoy the song. Please comment below and let us know what you think of his music. The link to his twitter account is  @DavidLynch25 Drop by and let him know what you think. Tell him I sent you!
Glowpunk

No comments: